The co-founder of JBH – The Content Agency, an award winning agency in the UK, Jane has over 15 years’ experience in marketing, both agency and client side.
Accordingly, she’s well placed to offer her expertise on a variety of topics, including content marketing, digital PR and influencer marketing. Indeed, Jane has delivered talks to prestigious organisations that include The Chartered Institute of PR, The Content Marketing Association and the Charity Commission – tailoring each to the audience and their issues to ensure she provides real-world advice that’s honest and actionable at a variety of levels of expertise.
“Jane presented a case study of how JBH – The Content Agency took a tiny budget, yet harnessed influencers to create an award-winning campaign for nonprofit YESldn, capturing the imagination of the delegates.”
“I just wanted to say a massive thank you for yesterday; we had some great feedback on the presentation and a number of people told me personally how interesting they found it – so a huge thank you for your time”
JANE’S TALKS INCLUDE:
- How to get started with influencer marketing
- Influencer marketing – a masterclass
- How to write a content marketing strategy in one day
- The future of content marketing
- Five secrets to finding unique content ideas
- How digital PR can drive more traffic to your website
- SEO – how to boost your search ranking with content
- Digital PR wins and epic fails – what not to do!
- Championing women in leadership