Table of Contents:
- What is Digital PR
1.1 What is the difference between digital PR and traditional PR?
- What are the benefits of digital PR?
- How do I create a strong digital PR strategy?
- How do I come up with good ideas for digital PR campaigns?
- How do I reach out to journalists?
- How do I measure the success of digital PR campaigns?
The Definitive Guide to Digital PR
- 70% of links search users click on are organic (DSIM)
- Journalists receive, on average, 50-100 press releases every week. 44% prefer to receive them in the morning. 68% just want the facts. (Business 2 Community)
- 64% of journalists say they prefer that follow-up on pitches to be done by email rather than phone, (Business 2 Community)
- 76% of journalists say they feel pressure to think about their story’s potential for sharing on social media. (Business 2 Community)
- The first position on Google search results on desktop has a 34.36% clickthrough rate. On mobile it’s 31.35%. (Hubspot)