Over the last 6 months, newsjacking and reactive pitching has become one of the favourite techniques in our digital PR toolbox. This method provides so many opportunities to earn links, build brand awareness and also help to turn around any underperforming campaigns for our clients.
In this webinar, Rebecca Moss, our digital PR director takes you all through her newsjacking process, from sourcing news stories and ideas, to the importance of being set up to succeed. She’ll also provide some tips to get you started and maximise your opportunities, as well as sharing examples of this technique being used effectively by brands all over the world.
The webinar covers:
- Where to look for newsjacking or reactive pitch ideas
- Why speed is so important to success when using this technique
- How to deliver a pitch journalists really want
- How to build links more consistently from newsjacking
- How to think like a press office
- Q&A – Opportunity to ask Rebecca anything about newsjacking
Rebecca Moss is the digital PR director at JBH, leading a team of experienced digital PR experts to deliver PR and link building campaigns for clients across a range of sectors, including personal finance, home and lifestyle.
Rebecca works strategically with PR and SEO teams to ensure the campaigns JBH creates not only build brand awareness and credibility for our clients, but are also sensitive to current news stories.
Follow Rebecca on Twitter
Post published on Tuesday December 1, 2020