If you missed our PR fails webinar, then here’s your chance to catch up!
As an industry, we’re very good at sharing the campaigns that generate great results, but we’re not so open about the campaigns that don’t go to plan, and whilst it’s natural to only highlight the good, I think digital PR agencies especially need to be more open publicly that not all campaigns are successful and therefore better manage client expectations.
To get a mixture of perspectives, we invited three industry experts – Bethanie Dennis from AGY47, Nathan Abbott from Kaizan and Rebecca Moss from JBH to share their experiences of campaigns that didn’t go to plan and how they responded.
The webinar covers:
- Examples of digital PR campaigns that went sideways
- How to address that conversation with clients / management
- How to keep team morale high when campaigns go wrong
- The importance of managing stakeholder expectations
- The key components to a successful campaign
Post published on Monday June 29, 2020