JOB ALERT: JBH are hiring a Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Manchester (Hybrid role)
JBH is an award-winning digital PR agency making its mark in the industry, and is working with many well-known brands including tails.com, HD Brows and NerdWallet.
Overview of role:
JBH – voted ‘Agency of the Year’ at the PRmoment Awards 2022, is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to come in and head up our content, marketing and social activity at JBH.
Our digital marketing executive will lead strategy for JBH ensuring that we’re building the agency’s profile and credibility in the PR and SEO industries on and offline.
The role will involve working closely with senior management to deliver the digital marketing strategy, managing social media, coordinating PR activity, planning and delivering events and managing lead generation activity.
This is such an amazing opportunity for a highly driven and experienced digital marketer keen to advance their career in a fun and lively agency!
Who we’re looking for:
Do you enjoy creating content for social media?
Do you enjoy talking to people and arranging events?
Are you results orientated – always looking at how something can be done better?
If this sounds like a bit of you, then read on..
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role – preferably agency side and will have a track record of managing brand activity, growing audiences and
You’ll have experience managing, training and inspiring people to achieve their potential, whilst building strong relationships with journalists and clients.
As well as some great perks like Friday afternoon’s off and bring your dog to work, we are a boutique agency with a laid back attitude. We regularly have social events, and there are always plenty of treats to get you through the day.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with directors to deliver the digital marketing strategy and measure its impact
- Manage social media and content for the agency, promoting thought leadership, championing the team, news and events
- Manage lead generation activity on LinkedIn and Google Adwords
- Plan and deliver in-person and online events for JBH and with partner companies
- Coordinate PR activity with the PR team – identifying stories to position and promote the agency as experts
- Support the director with wider marketing campaigns
- Manage awards calendar and write award entries
- Manage the enewsletter – content and scheduling
- Monitor competitors and suggest innovative campaigns and activity that can showcase the JBH brand & skills
What do we offer?
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- Half day Fridays – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
- Mac computer or Macbook (your choice)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please…don’t do it to yourselves!).
JBH – Where everybody’s welcome.
JBH is an inclusive agency that welcomes candidates from all walks of life, because imagine just how boring it would be if we were all the same?
We believe an agency really thrives when a mix of unique minds come together, bringing different ideas, outlooks and voices to the table.
That’s why we encourage applications from people of different backgrounds, beliefs and identities, as we continue to hire data whizzes, creative thinkers, wordsmiths and top-notch designers.
We’re also aware that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to the way our colleagues work. Our flexible home/office working is entirely on your terms and designed to fit in with your life…and did we mention a dog-friendly office?