Roles: Junior Graphic Designer & Mid-level Graphic Designer
Company: JBH – The Content Agency
Location: Northampton (Central)
Salary: £18,000 – £27,000 (dependent on experience)
We have two exciting opportunities for both a junior and mid-level designer to join us to work on one of the UK’s largest recruitment brands from our design studio in the heart of Northampton.
We are on the lookout for talented, driven and versatile designers to run this well-established account, creating a wide range of print and digital collateral. This permanent position would be well-suited to individuals looking to advance their design career as part of a thriving and supportive agency environment.
You will be responsible for the production of work, following approved design concepts and creating artwork that adheres to the client’s brand guidelines.
You will have the ability and experience to work with layout and typography, utilising your sniper’s eye for detail, as you will be asked to artwork a variety of marketing materials including brochures, leaflets, press advertising, event invites, booklets and digital materials such as HTML emails, social media graphics and motion graphics.
We are looking for designers with at least 2 years experience up to a maximum of 6 years, to start working with JBH in February 2019. Client-side experience would be preferred, but agency experience would also be beneficial in this role.
The ideal candidates:
- Outgoing, fast, organised and driven
- Self-starter, problem solver and a team player
- Flexible to the current workflows and best practices we use
- Versatile – take print and digital projects from conception through to final artwork
- Use your initiative on a daily basis
- Commercially aware, mindful of budget restrictions and be able to flag any issues as soon as they arise, offering appropriate solutions and compromises where possible
- Account & project management experience
- Able to start February 2019 or sooner
- Adhere to pre-set workflows
- Work to a provided design brief which will outline the requirement of each project
- Liaise with the client over the phone, by email and in person to discuss your projects
- Creation of high-quality, on-brand artwork and digital materials
What can we offer you?
- JBH Development Program to help you progress your skills
- Training given by experienced staff
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- Relaxed working environment
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Extended working hours will be required at times to meet the needs of the business.
Want to come and join us?
If you would like to apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Designer – Recruitment’ in the subject line. If you have any questions please call 01604 211227 and ask for Aran (Principals only. No recruiters please.)
JBH is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability or age.
Post published on Wednesday January 23, 2019