Role:Junior Digital PR Researcher
Location: Manchester (Central) open to remote working
Start Date: Immediate
We’re recruiting for a Junior Digital PR Researcher to join our award-winning team of digital PR experts.
You’ll work closely with the Digital PR Analyst and the wider digital PR team to ensure that the campaigns we produce for our clients have robust, credible data and watertight methodologies to accompany them.
You’ll be passionate about data-driven multimedia stories and about making data approachable, immersive and newsworthy. You’ll learn to use innovative techniques to manipulate data into a creative story that will grab the attention of journalists and readers.
Develop methods to generate original data sources, through Freedom of Information requests or web scraping and locating key sources of data that are useful to journalists and consumers, and keeping that calendar up to date.
Required skills and experience:
- A degree in a related discipline
- Comfortable with varying briefs
- Ability to build strong relationships across varying teams in the business
- Ability to understand a wide range of briefs and source data to meet those requirements
- A curious mind with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding environment
- A creative and analytical mindset to find the most interesting stories and solutions from datasets
- Strong attention to detail
Desirable skills as a Junior Digital PR Researcher (what you don’t know, we’ll train you!):
- A keen news sense, strong data skills and a keen interest in analysing data to find great stories – whether it’s spreadsheet skills or coding know-how
- You should have an interest in current affairs and pop culture
- Someone who enjoys finding creative solutions to problems in a proactive manner
- An understanding of SEO, content marketing, link building
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
- An ability to interrogate data quickly and intelligently, to find stories or other opportunities
- Excellent communication skills; scoping projects, feasibility testing and stress testing our campaigns
- A proactive attitude to solving technological problems in terms of finding new data sources and methodologies
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be part of fast growing, young agency
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day Fridays – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at email@example.com
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please…don’t do it to yourselves!).
Post published on Tuesday June 22, 2021