Role: Digital PR Executive
Company: JBH – The Content Agency
Location: Manchester (Central)
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 (dependent on experience)
JBH is an award-winning content agency with many well-known brands already working with us. To provide each brand with the quality of service they deserve we will be developing our Digital PR team and we’re looking for an experienced and creative Digital PR Executive to work alongside our Digital PR Manager to deliver campaigns across a range of verticals.
Our head office is based in Northampton, however, due to the unique nature of this role, we will be opening a further office in central Manchester.
As Digital PR Executive, you’ll work alongside the Digital PR Manager to deliver campaigns for several clients. You will manage the digital PR and outreach delivery meaning you will be responsible for generating media coverage and links for our campaigns.
You’ll work alongside the Digital PR Manager as well as a wider team of passionate designers, developers and copywriters to bring our client’s digital PR strategies to life. You will also help to ensure that these campaigns are delivered to brief with excellent results.
The ideal candidate for the Digital PR Executive role will enjoy working across all areas of campaign planning and delivery, progressing into pitching stories and ideas to digital media. Through this, you will develop strong relationships across a range of outlets to enable you to generate outstanding media coverage on a regular basis.
What we look for
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious individual, with a talent for storytelling. You will have experience in tailoring content to suit a range of digital platforms and audiences.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in digital PR and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and pitching experience. The ability to multi-task is essential alongside the ability to deliver campaigns to tight deadlines.
Strong industry contacts are desirable, as well as the ability and confidence to network effectively.
- Look after a portfolio of clients; managing campaign delivery
- Be responsible for outreach delivery, leveraging content to gain links/coverage on top-tier publications
- Build and maintain media lists
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with journalists, editors and other relevant publications
- Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key media contacts for link building purposes
- Assist in the production of coverage and performance reports
- Assist with client communication and management
- Work with the wider digital PR team to deliver campaign ideas for clients
- Be highly driven to hit targets
- Have a proactive attitude and great organisational skills
- Have existing journalist and media industry contacts
- Have at least 1 year of agency experience
- Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable on the phone, pitching in stories and ideas
- Be a good team player
- A proactive attitude to work
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise a number of tasks
- Enjoy contributing to creative ideation sessions
- Use of project management tools such as Teamwork/Asana
- A working knowledge of the theory behind SEO and link building
- Ability to coordinate with the SEO, social media and content campaign teams
- Be comfortable presenting to clients
Your weekly tasks will consist of:
- Leveraging content to gain links/coverage on top-tier publications
- Helping to develop research-led content campaigns
- Delivery of innovative and unique campaign
- Pre-selling content ideas to journalists to improve and guide campaign ideas and media hooks
- Developing media lists and nurturing relationships with journalists
- Supporting the Digital PR Manager
- Maintaining campaign momentum until targets are hit
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day Friday’s – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
- Perkbox membership
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at email@example.com
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please ).
Post published on Tuesday October 16, 2018