Role: Digital PR Manager
Location: Manchester (Central & open to remote working)
Salary: £28-40k (dependant on experience)
JBH is an award-winning digital PR agency making its mark in the industry and is working with many well-known brands including Gousto, MoneySuperMarket, Victorian Plumbing and Uswitch.
We’re experiencing rapid growth and require a talented and highly experienced Digital PR Manager to manage client accounts, manage their own team and support JBH with training and development.
Our head office is in Manchester but as we’re after the most talented digital PRs, we’re open to talking to candidates anywhere in the country that could work remotely.
This role will help drive the growth of our Digital PR service and we would expect the right candidate to push this forward, so we’re searching for someone with a clear track record of delivering relevant and authoritative coverage for a variety of brands. Responsibilities will include major account management and delivering innovative digital PR campaigns for brands across many verticals that not only achieve but exceed the client expectations.
We’re looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role agency side, that has the drive and motivation to hit and exceed client requirements in a fast-paced environment and really make this role their own.
This role will not be working in isolation, you would be working alongside other digital PR managers and support the digital PR director. You will have experience in managing, training and motivating a digital PR team in all aspects, ensuring that each team member is supported and has the expertise to push the agency forward.
- Look after a portfolio of around 4-5 clients; managing workloads, campaigns strategy and performance
- Experience of using and manipulating and analysing data for campaigns
- Have a history of securing top-tier links consistently
- Be highly driven to hit targets
- Have experience training and managing a small team
- Be a strong communicator
- Have a proactive can-do attitude
- Be comfortable presenting to clients and reporting on campaigns progress
- Be highly organised
- Have at least 3-4 years agency experience
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be part of fast growing, young agency
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day Fridays – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please…don’t do it to yourselves!).
Post published on Monday December 21, 2020