Role: Creative Copywriter
Location: Manchester (Central) open to remote working
Salary: £23-28k (dependant on experience)
Start Date: December 2020
JBH is an award-winning digital PR agency making its mark in the industry and is working with many well-known brands including tails.com, Uswitch and money.co.uk.
We’re experiencing rapid growth and require a talented creative copywriter to help us bring our campaigns to life. Our head office is in Manchester but as we’re looking for the most talented creatives, we’re open to talking to candidates anywhere in the country that could work remotely.
You’ll work in partnership with our digital PR team to help craft clear, compelling and creative copy for our campaigns. You’ll have experience in writing content for the web (such as landing pages, blogs and infographics) but also drafting quotes and commentary for our clients, which will be promoted to the press.
You’ll fine-tune all of the content output for the digital PR team and be the guardian of quality and creativity. We’ll need someone who can turn around a high volume of copy, at speed and with accuracy, as well as being comfortable producing all manner of content for different web-based platforms.
We’re looking for a candidate who may have experience in journalism, copywriting or even advertising.
- Work alongside the digital PR team to create compelling, accurate and click-worthy content for our campaigns that will encourage journalists to want to feature our work.
- Support the digital PR team in creating, editing and proofreading content to ensure all output is of the highest quality.
- Research, launch and develop larger-scale copy projects, such as campaign landing pages, infographics and interactives.
- Work closely with the PR team to create engaging and shareable press releases
- Use SEO practices to maximise all written content’s reach
- Oversee freelance copy support when needed
- Brainstorm ideas to support the digital PR team.
Required skills and experience
- At least 3 years experience in a creative role, creating copy for all channels
- Experience in writing large and small scale content, as well as quotes and press releases
- SEO/keyword research experience is desirable
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Comfortable with varying briefs, and large amounts of autonomy
- Ability to build strong relationships across varying teams in the business
- Ability to understand a wide range of briefs and transform these into creative concepts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding environment
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be part of fast growing, young agency
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day Fridays – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please…don’t do it to yourselves!).
Post published on Monday May 24, 2021