Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £23-27k (dependant on experience)
Start Date: Immediate
JBH is an award-winning digital PR agency based in Ancoats, Manchester and due to a year of high growth, we’re looking for a talented, fresh-thinking digital marketing executive to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a broad role, with plenty of potential to really make it your own, so would suit someone with previous experience in a similar role that is out-going, loves social media, content creation, is digital savvy and ready to get stuck in.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the JBH website and blog content to support our SEO strategy
- Management of social media for the agency – writing copy and creation of video and graphics on tools like Canva and scheduling via Buffer
- Reporting/ Analytics – reporting on website traffic and performance of paid advert campaigns via adwords or social media
- Managing thought leadership content projects from conception to fruition
- Copywriting – writing SEO optimised blog copy and marketing copy, as well as managing the blog content schedule for the wider team
- Identifying topics in the SEO and digital PR community that JBH should be commenting on, so being immersed in social media is a must for this role
- Managing agency PR activity with support from our digital PR team
- Working with the Marketing Director on sales and lead generation campaigns
- Measuring campaign performance and communicating success
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant PR/marketing degree or digital marketing qualification
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Previous experience working on a CMS wordpress etc.
- Ideally 2 years+ experience working in a digital marketing role, and managing online marketing campaigns, including content marketing and social media
- Good analytical skills, Google Analytics. Adwords and paid social experience a plus.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be part of fast growing, young agency
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day Fridays – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
- Macbook / iMac
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please…don’t do it to yourselves!).
JBH – Where everybody’s welcome.
JBH is an inclusive agency that welcomes candidates from all walks of life, because imagine just how boring it would be if we were all the same?
We believe an agency really thrives when a mix of unique minds come together, bringing different ideas, outlooks and voices to the table.
That’s why we encourage applications from people of different backgrounds, beliefs and identities, as we continue to hire data whizzes, creative thinkers, wordsmiths and top-notch designers.
We’re also aware that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to the way our colleagues work. Our flexible home/office working is entirely on your terms and designed to fit in with your life…and did we mention a dog-friendly office?
Post published on Sunday May 23, 2021