Role: Business Development Manager
Type: Permanent – Full time
Location: Manchester (Central & open to remote working)
Salary: £35-45K PLUS uncapped commission OTE £75k+
JBH is an award-winning digital PR agency making its mark in the SEO industry and is working with many well-known brands including tails.com, Uswitch and money.co.uk.
Over the past few years we’ve experienced rapid growth and require an ambitious and experienced Business Development Manager to lead sales growth for the business working alongside the Marketing Director and Digital PR director.
You will be responsible for developing, pursuing and closing new business opportunities – helping the business deliver against its ambitious growth plan.
JBH is looking for a highly driven & motivated salesperson who has a passion or interest in digital marketing, with at least one years experience in a similar role. The agency specialises in digital PR to support SEO objectives and as such it is important that candidates have a basic good knowledge of digital marketing and the role SEO plays. However further training will be provided so that they can talk with confidence (and knowledge) to SEO professionals
The role has huge potential for career development in a young, fast growing agency at a time when the SEO industry is booming.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will focus on the following areas of activity:
- Take ownership of the agency’s sales pipeline with support from directors
- Oversee lead generation process, including collaboration with external partners
- Development of new opportunities through online and offline channels
- Nurture inbound leads generated through extensive marketing online and offline
- Building and maintaining key client relationships within the SEO industry
- Producing bespoke digital PR proposals based on brand criteria and budgets and presenting to prospects
- Working with marketing to create content to support the sales pipeline
- Work with marketing to implement and run new business events
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent JBH and source leads
- Maintain internal systems, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with the latest sales activity.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in Search Marketing and PR, with the assistance of the digital PR team.
- Have at least at least 1 year’s experience selling digital marketing services or similar
- Have a proven track record of hitting sales KPI’s.
- Have at least a basic understanding of SEO and its role within digital marketing
- Have experience using LinkedIn to build and nurture relationships
- Have phenomenal presentation, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Be comfortable using Google Drive and management tools like Monday.com
- Be willing to travel UK wide to meet prospects and attend networking and industry events
- Competitive salary PLUS uncapped commission structure OTE £75k+
- Training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day Friday – start the weekend early!
- Birthday’s off
- Macbook & Business phone
- Travel expenses for events & networking covered
Want to come and join us?
If this sounds like the kind of position that excites you and you think you’d make the difference we’re looking for, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. (No recruiters or agencies please…don’t do it to yourselves!).
JBH – Where everybody’s welcome.
JBH is an inclusive agency that welcomes candidates from all walks of life, because imagine just how boring it would be if we were all the same?
We believe an agency really thrives when a mix of unique minds come together, bringing different ideas, outlooks and voices to the table.
That’s why we encourage applications from people of different backgrounds, beliefs and identities, as we continue to hire data whizzes, creative thinkers, wordsmiths and top-notch designers.
We’re also aware that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to the way our colleagues work. Our flexible home/office working is entirely on your terms and designed to fit in with your life…and did we mention a dog-friendly office?
Post published on Tuesday September 14, 2021