- Increase brand awareness for youth employment service, Youth Employment Skills
- Create conversation across Facebook and Twitter
- Boost signups to the service
- We worked with the talent at The Wall of Comedy to create funny, authentic video content
- We reached the target audience via our influencers’ networks
- We created and optimised a landing page to work with the campaign
“We knew that we’re trying to engage a hard to reach demographic. Our audience isn’t easily fooled; they don’t want to listen to messages from marketers who presume to know them & their interests. That’s why influencer campaigns are so effective – you stay out of the way and allow an authentic conversation to happen.”
“We really enjoyed collaborating with JBH and Reed in Partnership to create the sketches and raise awareness of an important issue currently affecting young people. The content reached almost 2 million on Facebook and generated over 140,000+ in shares/comments – sparking much needed discussions”.